Journey to the Hot Zone
When Victoria Jensen '97, '00G was an undergraduate, she made a connection with her mentor, Dr. Frank Rodgers, over smallpox. For Jensen the realization that she too could work on diagnostics for a devastating disease was eye-opening. Today Jensen works for the National Biodefense Analysis and Countermeasures Center (NBACC) and is the Deputy Director of its National Biological Threat Characterization Center (NBTCC). Learn more >>>
Cellular and Molecular Biology Research
Watch the short film highlighting the opportunities for research in cellular and molecular biology at UNH. Learn more...
2013 Outstanding Advisor Award - Dr. Paul Tsang
As a professor of Molecular, Cellular, and Biomedical Sciences at UNH, Dr. Tsang has devoted his 24-year career to the success of his students. Learn more..
First Recipient of Thomas W. Haas Professorship is Named
Major in Genetics
Genetics is central to all aspects of the life sciences and is the branch of biology that deals with heredity, variation of genes among individuals in a population, and the expression and regulation of genes. It is also one of the fastest growing and most exciting areas of biology! Learn more >>>
Faces of MCBS
- MCBS Grad Seminar - Shiwha Park, Oct. 30th, 12:40 p.m., Rudman Hall
- MCBS Grad Seminar - Susan Fontaine, Oct. 30th, Rudman G89, 1:00 p.m.
- MCBS Graduate Seminar - Xiongzhuo Gao, Nov. 4th, Rudman G89, 12:40 p.m.
- MCBS Graduate Seminar - Liz Landis, Nov. 6th, Rudman G89, 12:40 p.m.
- MCBS Graduate Seminar - Feng Xu, Nov. 6th, Rudman G89, 1:00 p.m.